Difference between revisions of "Diego A Pérez Morales"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 00:08, 15 June 2021
- Attended orientation
- Attended data science workshop
- Attended good research practices talk
- Started looking for research papers having to do with clustering
- Started learning about what is clustering and what type of methods exist
- Started looking up information about K-Mean Clustering
- Had a meeting with Prof.Zimmer to brainstorm initial ideas for the research and establish what the research is going to be about
- Set personal goals and milestones for the summer
- Attended the professional development meetings for the week
- Met with Prof.Zimmer to discuss the milestones we should tackle going into the future.
- Established recurring weekly meetings with Prof.Zimmer.
- Shared research data and other material through shared folder.
- Used the shared txt data to start preprocessing the data in python.
- Managed to create three functions in python to preprocess some sample text from the shared data.
- Coded my first experiment of the KMean model for the sample text data and managed to get my first graphs of the clustering.
- Finished the RCR requirements.
- Met with Prof.Zimmer to show him my progress up until now and set some goals for the week.