Summer 2017 Projects
| (i,j)-step competition graphs: |
Student Researchers: Carissa Babcock and Max Black.
Mentor: Dr. Kim A.S. Factor.
| Upgrading Embedded Xinu for the Multi-Core Raspberry Pi 3: |
Student Researchers: Tom Lazar, Patrick J. McGee, Rade Latinovich and Priya Bansal.
Mentor: Dr. Dennis Brylow.
XinuPi3: Teaching Multicore Concepts Using Embedded Xinu
Priya Bansal, Rade Latinovich, Tom Lazar, Patrick J. McGee and Dennis Brylow
- Cyber Security of Social Robots and the Internet of Things
- Upgrading Embedded Xinu for the Multi-Core Raspberry Pi 3
- LSTMs for Energy Forecasting
- Probabilistic Forecasting Using DNN
- Stock Prediction using Social Media Analysis
- Analyzing the Ethical Consequences of Popular Clustering Algorithms
- Advancing via MUzECS Platform
- (i,j)-step competition graphs
- Discovering Significant Pathways of Gene Regulation
- Data Assimilation of High Dimensional, Nonlinear Dynamic Systems