Summer 2017 Projects
| (i,j)-step competition graphs: |
Student Researchers: Carissa Babcock and Max Black.
Mentor: Dr. Kim A.S. Factor.
| Upgrading Embedded Xinu for the Multi-Core Raspberry Pi 3: |
Student Researchers: Priya Bansal, Rade Latinovich, Tom Lazar and Patrick J. McGee.
Mentor: Dr. Dennis Brylow.
XinuPi3: Teaching Multicore Concepts Using Embedded Xinu
| Analyzing the Ethical Consequences of Popular Clustering Algorithms: |
Student Researcher: Griffin Berlstein.
Mentor: Dr. Shion Guha.
- Cyber Security of Social Robots and the Internet of Things
- LSTMs for Energy Forecasting
- Probabilistic Forecasting Using DNN
- Stock Prediction using Social Media Analysis
- Advancing via MUzECS Platform
- Discovering Significant Pathways of Gene Regulation
- Data Assimilation of High Dimensional, Nonlinear Dynamic Systems