Summer 2017 Projects
Revision as of 20:06, 31 March 2018 by Brylow
| (i,j)-step competition graphs: |
Student Researchers: Carissa Babcock and Max Black.
Mentor: Dr. Kim A.S. Factor.
- Cyber Security of Social Robots and the Internet of Things
- Upgrading Embedded Xinu for the Multi-Core Raspberry Pi 3
- LSTMs for Energy Forecasting
- Probabilistic Forecasting Using DNN
- Stock Prediction using Social Media Analysis
- Analyzing the Ethical Consequences of Popular Clustering Algorithms
- Advancing via MUzECS Platform
- (i,j)-step competition graphs
- Discovering Significant Pathways of Gene Regulation
- Data Assimilation of High Dimensional, Nonlinear Dynamic Systems