Text Analytics for Predicting Crisis Events in Veterans
Student: Wylie Frydrychowicz
Mentor: Dr. Praveen Madiraju
Veterans can have a hard time returning to civilized life. They can end up in various crises such as arrest, hospitalization, relapse, and angry outbursts.
Using data we collect from mobile applications that we built and continue to build, we want to create a machine learning algorithm that uses NLP (Natural Language Processing) to predict crisis events in veterans.
Tentative Overall Milestones:
- Read research articles about:
- Text/group messaging systems
- Natural language processing
- Survey data
- Feedback data
- Text/group messaging data
- Text/group messaging system
- Machine learning algorithm that uses NLP