Revision as of 20:46, 7 June 2018 by Dalmeidad
Week 1: June 4th, 2018
- Met with Dr. Praveen and Joe, discussed the outline of the project, as well as plans for week and other logistics
- Discussed overview of internship with Dr. Brylow, set up all of my accounts
- First read-through of the 2017 research paper of this topic - "Forecasting Stock Prices using Social Media Analysis"
- Took notes on 2017 research paper, formulating initial questions and listing topic areas in which to focus on understanding
- Looked through last year's code
- Began reading through last year's references, starting with "Stock Market Prediction System with Modular Neural Networks"
- Met with Dr. Praveen and Joe, solidified ideas of what goals to consider for project
- Began making a research table, classifying readings through ideas/methods and conclusions
- Finished "Stock Market Prediction System with Modular Neural Networks" and added to table
- Mostly finished week 1 of Coursera Data Science in Python