Revision as of 15:23, 3 June 2016 by Rthomas
- Incoming junior | Computer Science/Math majors at Marquette
- Working with Dr. Dennis Brylow on the concepts of Computer Science Education and Embedded Systems
- Crossword puzzle enthusiast && newspaper peruser | Proponent of 24-hour time | Iron chef in training | frisbee thrower | chess player | sports watcher | distance runner | Python user
Week 1 (May 31 - June 3)
Read and annotated the following papers:
- Initialization in Scratch: Seeking Knowledge Transfer. University of Chicago/UC Santa Barbara.
- MUzECS: Embedded Blocks for Exploring Computer Science. Marquette University.
- Hands-On Networking Labs with Embedded Routers. Marquette University.
Discussed preliminary project ideas with other researchers and mentor.
Created a new and improved model for implementing Chrome Browser IDE for MUzECS.