University: Case Western Reserve University
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Currently working with Dr. Perouli on the project: Identifying Appropriate Machine Learning Models for Multi Robot Secure Coordination in a Healthcare Facility.
- Read papers on neural network inversion and HopSkipJump attacks.
- Read abstracts for HumptyDumpty and MemGuard papers
- Attended Orientation
- Filled out pre-REU survey
- Reviewed Python skills
- Learned basics of Pandas and DataFrame manipulation
- Learned basics of creating and evaluating machine learning models
- Learned basic security considerations for applications
- Attended Responsible Conduct of Research Training
- Attended Technical Writing instruction session
- Completed CITI Modules
- Read papers:
- Procedural Noise Adversarial Examples For Black-Box Attacks on Deep Convolutional Networks
- Certified Robustness to Adversarial Examples with Differential Privacy.
- Read introductions and conclusions for papers:
- Latent Backdoor Attacks on Deep Neural Networks
- Membership Inference Attacks against Adversarially Robust Deep Learning Models
- Seeing isn’t Believing: Towards More Robust Adversarial Attack Against Real World Object Detectors